Planned and Organized
Conference planning to include:
- Round table discussions to plan the event
- Search and Secure venue to meet the conference needs
- Identify the top goals of your event
- Why are you holding this event?
- What is your real motivation?
- What do you want people to remember about your event?
- What do you want them to experience?
- How many people do you want to attend?
- Assistance with securing the proper vendors to execute the event
- Help increase attendance
- Create a Timeline of events and distribute to all vendors and key players
- Hire Speakers
- Menu Planning
- Registration the day of the event
- Schedule Pre and Post functions
- To include but not limited to:
- Cocktail parties
- Urban scavenger hunts
- Team building exercises
- Assist with Vendor booths, tables, linens set up and tear down
- Search and obtain attendee give aways/swag bags
- Day of Coordination of all the day’s events
- Arrange for transportation and overnight stays for guests and speakers
Organized and Executed
- Takes what your committee has already arranged and organizes it for the day of the event
- Review contracts
- Converse with all hired vendors to make sure every one has the same information and they are completing the tasks you have asked of them
- Menu planning
- Day of Coordination
- Conference bag giveaways filled and ready for the attendee’s arrival
- Oversee all staff at the venue for efficient delivery of products and services
- Audio Visual Needs contracted
*Search out and locate specialty items such as trivia, group activities etc.
*There is nothing we won’t try and find for your events, just ask and we will see if it exists or if someone can build it.